Followers

Translate

NYC Psychotherapist Blog

power by WikipediaMindmap

Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11th: We Will Never Forget

To all the families and friends who lost loved ones on September 11th, a heartfelt wish that you are with loving friends and family on this anniversary to ease the pain of your loss.  

Let us all remember the lives that were lost in that senseless attack and honor those lives.

After the September 11th World Trade Center attack, I met with many spouses and family members who lost loved ones on that shocking day.

Anniversaries such as September 11th can stir up a lot of emotions.  If you're experiencing a flood of emotions for your loss, be especially kind to yourself on this anniversary.

If you know someone who lost a loved one on September 11th, find out how they're doing and be compassionate.

Life goes on, but we will never forget.

I am a licensed psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, EMDR and Somatic Experiencing therapist in NYC.

To find out more about me, visit my website:  http://josephineferrarotherapy.com.

To set up a consultation, call me at (917) 742-2624 during business hours or email me